About Me

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I'm a business student but seriously confused with my visualfx and graphicfx passion. Hmm what else..I like playing guitar( ok is that lame ? ) oh and I'm also a bboy, been dancing for 4 years now!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

31st July

Here are some pictures that I made with photoshop well I dont know why but photoshop has been useless to me as a stand alone program but at the same time so f***ing useful when it comes to incorporating with other applications..here are some pics I made quite a while back..
Vector art Rx8


Day to night transformation


The original picture of the two below are taken by Mrs Shanaz Kimi.
Mizo Pi


Thlam



Okay one thing I forgot to put up one of the video I made and Benji has informed me quick abt it hihihi thanks man!!
Mimi Album Promotion


And.... finally my work in process..


Until next time ... p e a c e!!!

3 comments:

DaGGyLo said...

Mimi hi chu i duh ve ngot mai..ta po lo upload leh toh!!hehe..neway nice blog dawg..

Reel Production said...

thx lolz!! abt mimi- i va han man lo ve sianpa..duh vang ni lovin, a video hi ka siam ania,( min siam tir ) chuvangin ka post nih hi, this blog is afterall abt my work...comprende??

Lal Jo-a said...

nice works...bro..