About Me

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I'm a business student but seriously confused with my visualfx and graphicfx passion. Hmm what else..I like playing guitar( ok is that lame ? ) oh and I'm also a bboy, been dancing for 4 years now!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Its coming alive!!

Haven't been updateing as often as I wanted to.. reasons?? Well the best I could come up with right now would be, I'm doing something that I havent done before, that is, 3D modeling and compositing plus animation(does that make sense?? ) Anyways, Im thinking of taking my editing to a whole new level, not only in the things I created but also in the overall composition. I realised that between a pro and an amateur, a simple animated line can be represented super different...what i mean is of course in relation to a composition. So, this kept me thinking for quite a while and watched over my animations and the things I have created and I didn't( well most of it) find it to my satisfaction anymore, that is why I'm integrating 3D and see where can I go with it..but here is the catch..I have never touch 3D stuff before, I started learning it this month so my models are gonna be out of shape, beat up lolz call it what u want, but eventually the road leads nowhere but to a new height and new improvement..I guess it all comes down to a whole lot of dedication and commitment oh and also patience!!
Here is some printscreen image of what I working on..
1)The Basic shape

2)Wireframe

3)Model in wirefram mode

4)Side

5) Front


Oh btw here is a little photoshop I did for the world champion dog...Boy are Rottweiler the coolest dog!!
More Than Meets The Eye


To conclude my blog, anyone one of you remember this song?? hahaha I used to listen to it like 10 or so years ago lolz!!

Okay Guess thats it..Hope my animation comes along good wish me luck, I will be needing alot of it!!
p e a c e

2 comments:

ThugAngel a.k.a Hipholik said...

Eka va bei nasa muah2 ve a..i Car hi tlan tir vut2 ta che...Bon hmel hle mai...ka Blog ami Alpine Car kha nalh i ti em???

rosiepuipuii said...

solid harmony!! lol hmanlai lutuk!!!