About Me

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I'm a business student but seriously confused with my visualfx and graphicfx passion. Hmm what else..I like playing guitar( ok is that lame ? ) oh and I'm also a bboy, been dancing for 4 years now!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Galaxies of Possibility( Learn 3D )!!

So Im thinking whether I should put on my " BE ACTIVE" cap and proceed with my hand model...hmm maybe. In the meantime here are some of the paper ad that I made for a restaurtant here, the reason I post is, its a good excuse for the delay on my hand-zippo project..haha!! Well anyways what u see here in the pictures are all made from scratch..I personally do not like to download things from internet for these kind of works so I make them in 3D, learning 3D has pretty much extend a whole new world, no world is too small, a whole new galaxy of possibilities. Anyone who has a 3D application lying around on their computer should take time to learn it.. Its Awesome!!

Coupons


Flyer


Gift Certificates

3 comments:

Rka said...

will be a problem to re-use these becoz of the 'sample' hehehe

I'm not creative, so i have to surf the net so get the 'idea'. I finished the ticket and poster for Nov 2, 2007 concert, in aid of a friend. its a record!!!!! time is limit

alexxfender said...

Eng 3D application nge i hman thin a..

Reel Production said...

3Dsmax leh Zbrush(for bumps and texturing) chu deuh zawng chu ni mai.