About Me

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I'm a business student but seriously confused with my visualfx and graphicfx passion. Hmm what else..I like playing guitar( ok is that lame ? ) oh and I'm also a bboy, been dancing for 4 years now!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hybrid Culture!

Its been a while since I last updated my blog..partly coz im pretty busy and partly because I have alot of other things./design to do. Here is a LOGO/Poster I designed for a Band in Taiwan..Since this is the real deal..Do not copy this one please!! Thank you!!

Photoshop Sketch


3D Conversion


Final Composite

5 comments:

Jerusha said...

Wow! Am muchos impressed! Nalh tops...

ThugAngel a.k.a Hipholik said...

F@cking awesome...keep it up

im waiting alot more from u bortha

Rka said...

the amazing spikey!!! can't i save it. have to learn 3d

I lost that short video how Mimi got famous :)

Rka said...

dragon i sketch chhoh dan te, 3d i convert dan vel hi a ngaihnawm ngawt ang

Puia said...

John, talent i nei tha khawp mai. Tipung zel ang che. Lam thiam pawhin lemziak thlengin a lo thiam theih hi a lo ni a..:)