About Me

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I'm a business student but seriously confused with my visualfx and graphicfx passion. Hmm what else..I like playing guitar( ok is that lame ? ) oh and I'm also a bboy, been dancing for 4 years now!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Its been a while...

Like the header, its been a while. School started so I've been busy..schools top priority now :). Anyways I havent forgotten abt my Zippo project completely. At first I wanted to make it a simple ad but now I want to animate alot of stuff with it so tonight I modelled a hand that will handle the zippo in the video, how abt that eh ;)!! So I finished the model but I have yet to put material on it, and skin it plus texture etc. Eventually it shud be done hahaha!!

NB: I want it to look as real as possible but modelling a hand while looking at your own hand is pretty hard. sigh**







No comments: