About Me

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I'm a business student but seriously confused with my visualfx and graphicfx passion. Hmm what else..I like playing guitar( ok is that lame ? ) oh and I'm also a bboy, been dancing for 4 years now!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Zippo project continuing!!

A quick update, I have class tomorrow so I gotta hit the sack soon..Anyways I pretty much finish the model of it, just a little addition of one or two more things than Im done. I wanted to do the commercial base on the theme "Every Zippo tells a story", I think its a good personal relationship strategy that a lighter could pretty much give at any level. Here is a few pictures after applying some texture to it.
Note - I probably will not do any shiny Zippo since,like I said before, its something that has to link it to the past..it looks better to me anyways haha..

The whole video should be coming soon, still working on it and also thinking at the same time..

3 comments:

alexxfender said...

Ka duh ve

alexxfender said...

A phita a la awm lo a nih kha.. hehehe

http://members.home.nl/stormzoeker/kika/Water-Zippo.jpg

Reel Production said...

nia ka la telh lo, ka la zo chiang kuang lo va .. pic te kha idea reuh hle mai, copy chakawm lek lek mahse.....hehe!!