About Me

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I'm a business student but seriously confused with my visualfx and graphicfx passion. Hmm what else..I like playing guitar( ok is that lame ? ) oh and I'm also a bboy, been dancing for 4 years now!

Sunday, September 2, 2007

3Dsmax BUGS BUGS BUGs!!

Okay 3Dsmax began to act really weird tonight..it went crazy on me, I wish I printscreen what it did but hopefully it wont happen much again and I kinda solve it, restarting the program helped, DUH! Anyways, I finally complete the modeling of Zors-a tonight after much procrastination( I was lazy . In my defense the ear,Omg!! took me such a long ass time to model..Tomorrow( not making any promise ) I will make a new material and apply it, so far no one has send me a good resolution of his picture that I can use for the texture..People c'monn...( but then I realize not many people visit my blog hihihi)..Anyways what is a blog entry abt 3d model with a picture eh? hehehe Here it is!!

Zors-a



Any suggestion, well I would love to hear it, but not necessary will apply it now..Im not getting paid so yea..go figure !!

No comments: