About Me

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I'm a business student but seriously confused with my visualfx and graphicfx passion. Hmm what else..I like playing guitar( ok is that lame ? ) oh and I'm also a bboy, been dancing for 4 years now!

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Zippo

So whats new..well ZIPPO hahaha !! I bought maxim a few months ago and what I saw there was 2 pages about Zippo. I started to think would it be cool to make a small ad for Zippo...YES! it would be. So I looked up on the net about zippo and its really interesting. There are few videos of people animation zippo but nothing was how I picture to present my idea for zippo advertisement. However, dont let ur expectation soar too high ;). So what took so long? Well my roomate cleaned the apt and kept the magazine under the sink in the washroom, it took me quiet a while to find it back but in between I forgot all about it and when I saw it I made up my mind to finish the project. I modeled the lighter yesterday and its almost done, took abt 2 hrs to finish this model. Anyways that much for tonight..check back for the animation once i'm done with it. I bet you'll change ur point of view abt zippo :) thats how good its gonna be!!

Smaller details still to be added.

No comments: