About Me

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I'm a business student but seriously confused with my visualfx and graphicfx passion. Hmm what else..I like playing guitar( ok is that lame ? ) oh and I'm also a bboy, been dancing for 4 years now!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

BLUR DOT COM

I got a few training DVDs from their artist, and I must say its pretty dope!! Since I have been busy I cant do anything right now but soon I shud be able to finish all my current project. What I hate is not finishing what I have started. In the meantime check out Blur, for any people who loves GFX, you will love this site!Here is one of the Behind the Scene footage of their project, TRANSFORMER, the game!

2 comments:

Rka said...

blur hi ka hawng thei lo a, ka connection a muang bawk sia, video ka en thei lem lo. Mahse, dawt i sawi ka ring chuang lo :p

I really admire your works/project/gfx

Hmelthatea David said...

Min lo add ve la, if u dont mind www.hmelthatea.blogspot.com