About Me

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I'm a business student but seriously confused with my visualfx and graphicfx passion. Hmm what else..I like playing guitar( ok is that lame ? ) oh and I'm also a bboy, been dancing for 4 years now!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Continuing Project Zoramthanga (need help)

Okay so continuing my effort to model Our CM Zoramthanga, I'm almost done but today I modeled his ear and lolz I did it opposite so it was in vain all those time and work put into it sigh**..Anyways here is a picture note I make, please let me know if his cheeks are too thin( I know he has a pretty big cheeks haha ) and anything else that I can note down. Thanks!!

Picture Note


Last night I did some matte painting for Zolife photoshop competition, I havent submitted it but I will soon. Its been a while since I touched photoshop but its always fun( the miracle of photoshop )So anyways, I didnt really concentrate on realism as u can see but more on color adjustment,highlights, diffusion and things like that, the more pro stuff hihi. So here is the picture..

Pi Hangi lunglen tlang.


Original Picture from www.southasiabiz.com

6 comments:

Mizohican said...

lolzzzz. I cant wait to see the final outcome of your project :) He looks fine to me. Great work on our CM and also on the Pi Hangi Lunglen Tlang. Kudos as usual.

benjamin rualthanzauva said...

man this is cool! Show us a teaser at misual.com

Reel Production said...

a zawh hun law law ah aw misual.com ah chuan hihihi

Unknown said...

Zawrengte-a lem chu a tha khawp mai,Keep it up...

mnowluck said...

LOL!nice work dude...


which part of aizawl was that???

Reel Production said...

Oh reply ka tumna lamah grabriella post hi ka delete palh ta daih mai..anyways, mizo tawng hi chu a har ani, ka hrethiam i sawi chu ka lo hre ngai reng reng hlei nem hehe..thank u for the heads up!