About Me

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I'm a business student but seriously confused with my visualfx and graphicfx passion. Hmm what else..I like playing guitar( ok is that lame ? ) oh and I'm also a bboy, been dancing for 4 years now!

Monday, August 20, 2007

All Over Again!!

So I'm still sticking with my plan of animating a modeled 3d car. Since I lost the first one I'm making one more..same car but with more patience and precision. Not gonna give up hihi !! Here is the print-screen of the work!
BMW M3

3 comments:

Mizohican said...

lolz. sorry to laugh at your misery but... shit happens bro :) Just do the whole thing again from the beginning, and trust me, it will come out much much better than what you lost.

apatea said...

Hmm very interestin... The front looks like a BMW (in a way)
Keep it up, i think u definitely got something cooking there... :-D

apatea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.