About Me

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I'm a business student but seriously confused with my visualfx and graphicfx passion. Hmm what else..I like playing guitar( ok is that lame ? ) oh and I'm also a bboy, been dancing for 4 years now!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

New and Upgraded computer!!

Okay, I haven't been able to work on any other project because of my computer for the past one week and yes I did lose all my project files when I was formatting it(I did back up but not all :P). Anyways, I got a new motherboard and add in another 1gb of RAM. I know this whole computer thingy is not really my passion but I need the best I could afford for my Designing. Oh I almost forgot I got a brand spanking new 500Gb now as well, for $119 you cannot beat that price. Its Lacie too, the case designed by F.A Porche..wow!! Now I have 880Gb of space in my computer now hahaha!!

laCie 500 , or as I called it Sexy!

No comments: