About Me

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I'm a business student but seriously confused with my visualfx and graphicfx passion. Hmm what else..I like playing guitar( ok is that lame ? ) oh and I'm also a bboy, been dancing for 4 years now!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

So its my b'day!! 10th august

First and formost thanks to everyone who wished me ..thx for remembering, and to those that wanna wish me, the door is still open hahaha!! My folks made a big bday cake for me but I could not be there to eat it lolz..hopefully i'll get a picture...Anyways I turned 25 and still feel like I'm 18 or so..sigh** when will I grow up!!
What else...hmmm okay I continued modeling my first 3d car, its going good..but its not finish as of yet..I'd still have to animate it oh before that I have to make the tyres and the enviroment..so much stuff for a good animation..
here is a snapshot of the car(without the tyres of course lolz)


I guess thats it for tonight..am pretty tired being my bday and all lmao..kk p e a c e !!

2 comments:

Lal Jo-a said...

hehe.... happy belated birthday...

Mizohican said...

Already wished you at misual group mail, but still, Happy Belated Birthday :)