About Me

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I'm a business student but seriously confused with my visualfx and graphicfx passion. Hmm what else..I like playing guitar( ok is that lame ? ) oh and I'm also a bboy, been dancing for 4 years now!

Monday, August 13, 2007

Quick Update

So yeah I kinda got lazy but I guess its only fair to post one this one for my inspiration ...TRANSFORMER !!

AUTOBOTS
Optimus Prime - Number of geom pieces: 10108
The total length of all pieces: 6070 feet



Bumblebee - Number of geom pieces: 7608
The total length of all pieces: 2230.66 feet



Jazz - Number of geom pieces: 2729
The total length of all pieces: 1402 feet



DECEPTICONS
Megatron - Number of geom pieces: 2411
The total length of all pieces: 3571 feet



Blackout - Number of geom pieces: 7742
The total length of all pieces: 5536 feet



Frenzy - Number of geom pieces: 871
The total length of all pieces: 137 feet



Starscream - Number of geom pieces: 3744
The total length of all pieces: 4466 feet



Baricade - Number of geom pieces: 3236
The total length of all pieces: 1997 feet



Read the Graphics Designer's comment Alex Jaeger from ILM ! My icon hihihi

Anyways hmm before I conclude here is an update on the car I was working its almost done..slowly !!


Okay Im out!!
P e a c e

2 comments:

Mizohican said...

Great Pics!!!! You should try designing them too. Transform a Robot to a tawlailir! haha!

Please visit:

Mizo Bloggers Directory

and register there. You can enter what you like about yourself :) I am planning to make a Directory of all the Mizo bloggers.

Thanx.

Reel Production said...

ka in add ve thruai kha aw hehe mizoblogger ah khan..